What is an urgent repair?
As stated in Section 19 of your Residential Tenancy Agreement, an urgent repair is classified as only the following:
- A burst water service
- An appliance, fitting or fixture that uses water or is used to supply water that is broken or not functioning properly, so that a substantial amount of water is wasted.
- A blocked or broken lavatory system.
- A serious roof leak.
- A gas leak.
- A dangerous electrical fault.
- Flooding or serious flood damage.
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises.
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service on the residential premises for hot water, cooking, heating, cooling or laundering.
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or insecure.
What to do if an urgent repair is needed
If you require any after hours repair, please contact Wagga Real Estate first. If you are unable to contact us, please direct your call to the following service providers.
- Electrical – Brett at Turk’s Electrical Works – 0421 655 313
- Plumbing (water and gas) – Simon at Nimmo Plumbing Services – 0429 205 228
- Windows – Wagga Glass and Aluminium – 69 330 330
- Locksmith – Darren at LockSmart – 0499 753 986
In a worst case scenario, if you are unable to contact any of the above, refer to the Yellow Pages) and contact another after hours tradesperson. We do recommend that you try to contact our preferred service providers before any others.