Regardless of the agent you are working with, there are some important things you should know. Listed below are the 10 questions that will help you decide which agent is best for you. After all, if you don’t have the best representing you, you can’t expect the best results.
- What do you know about your agent?
- Where do the buyers come from?
- How will potential buyers find out that your home is on the market?
- How will your home be marketed?
- Why is the style of marketing most appropriate for your home?
- What online marketing tools will be used?
- How will the right buyers be found and how will the highest price be achieved?
- What type of additional marketing is best for your home? Magazine? Radio?
- What are the key buyer behaviours?
- What is the next step after a buyer has viewed your home?
- How long does it take to launch a marketing campaign for your property?
- What are the next steps?
Contact us to discuss these and any other questions you have.