Peacefully set back on a 3 acre block of land capturing the very essence of lifestyle living. This stunning family residence features views over grassy plains to the rear and a vast yard at the front. All gardens are established and self sufficient.
The captivating character of the home offers clean lines and character throughout. A pallet of earthly tones highlighted in detail by the concrete-sandstone block construction. The abode is impressive in proportions with sizeable bedrooms, plantation shutters and an open plan living area big enough for the largest of families.
– The spacious kitchen extends through to the dining and living area with an additional rumpus room that could be utilised as a theatre room or kids retreat
– A total of six bedrooms and three bathrooms with the master large enough for a king suite with plenty more room to spare. The en-suite ensures relaxation with the largest of baths and shower and capped of with huge window that brings the outside in but can be easily shut off with an electric shutter
– The sixth bedroom could be utilised as a granny flat, perfect for the Grandparents or extended family members, with its own external access and en-suite
– Bedrooms two through to five have built in robes and would easily accommodate king sized bed suites
– Outdoor entertaining area is the perfect oasis and overlooks the sparkling in-ground salt-chlorinated swimming pool
– Ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating plus a slow combustion wood heater ensures all year round comfort
– Car accommodation is more than catered for with a double lock-up garage that has internal access plus a three bay American Barn Colorbond, powered shed that houses a 5 kw solar system
– Located on the southern fringes of Wagga in the highly sought after suburb of Springvale and only minutes from both the Mater Dei Colleges. Enjoy the easy access to the Lake Albert shopping centre, South City shopping centre, or the Wagga CBD.
Truly a rare find.