This secluded property built from 100-year-old bricks, nestled amongst the hills and wildlife of Big Springs is set upon 156 acres (63 hectares) of extensive gardens.
On the eastern side of the house, the 14 meter verandah provides a huge outdoor living area, ideal for summer surrounded by established grape vines providing a cool and shady setting.
The open kitchen, dining and living area features a slow combustion wood heater, gas stove and plentiful storage space for the happy cooks of the household.
The two large double bedrooms, each with built in robes, overlook the front verandah. The single bedroom also with built in robe. Central renovated bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
On the western side of the house is a fly-wired verandah with the laundry and more storage area. On either side of this area, are open verandahs; one as the back entrance to the house and the other leading into the terraced garden.
This beautiful secluded location is quiet, peaceful and a haven for local flora and fauna.
– 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 double, 1 single
– Central, modernised bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
– Open kitchen, dining and living area featuring slow combustion fireplace heater
– Large kitchen with freestanding oven and gas cook top, ample storage
– Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
– Stunning brick features with neutral, earthy tones and blinds throughout
– Light and leafy outlook from every room
– Powered by 1KVA 8 panel solar system, backed up by a 3.5 KVA Honda generator and battery bank
– 5 x 22,000 litre water tanks connected to the sheds, house and gardens
– Single carport plus an open front 3 x 6 metre machinery shed with a second 3 door machinery shed of 3 x 9 metres
– 156 acres (63 hectares) of usable land, including 19 varieties of fruit and nut trees, vines and three permanent vegetable and herb gardens. Four species of birds nesting in the garden
– Light grazing land that rises to a medium wooded forest which overlooks a spectacular vista
– Fencing around the entire property split into 6 paddocks
– Property situated approx 12 kms from Mangoplah and Uranquinty and approximately 27 kms east of Wagga Wagga